Thursday, October 29, 2009

Magnets


I bought these (well not these actual ones because they are all different) magnets off Etsy a couple weeks ago for no real reason except for I thought they were pretty. When I told Howard I had bought magnets online, he looked at me like I was crazy. Which I am. But that was besides the point. Who doesn't need more magnets? It took a while for them to arrive but I had pretty much forgotten about them anyway. When I did get the package, I noticed the 10 I had ordered plus an additional 2. Apparently the owner of the shop had some health issues and there was a delay sending them out so she sent me 2 freebies. I'll take freebies anytime.

I immediately went to the fridge and started replacing all the old, ugly magnets with these new attractive ones. Even Howard was surprised at how nice they were and couldn't help but compliment me on my purchase. I win!

No comments:

Post a Comment