Thursday, June 24, 2010

I'm a Slacker

I've been slacking on blogging lately.  My B. 

This is normally what happens every morning on my way to work.  I get stuck behind the Amish.  You would think I would adjust my timing a little and leave before the Amish go to do whatever it is they do.  But no.  That's just not how I roll.



****

Last week I called a guy advertising on Vci.net for bushhogging.  He came out Monday morning to cut the tall grass in our field since our lawn mower can't handle it.  I was backing down the driveway when Howard met him on the road to show him where to go.  I noticed he was on a bright blue tractor and figured he couldn't live very far since he had driven the tractor to our house.  Later that afternoon on my way home from work, I noticed the very same tractor parked in a yard on our road about 2.5 miles away.  It just happened to be the sexual offender's yard.  Awesome.  Definitely not the same guy since the picture posted online is of an older man and the guy who helped us was much younger.  A son?  A nephew?  Does it run in the family?  All questions I hope I never get an answer to.

No comments:

Post a Comment