Friday, June 11, 2010

Things I Heart

1.  A/C Slater.  Yes I named my A/C unit.  I'm cool like that.  We are going to be dear, dear friends.



2.  Eminem.  No, his new album isn't out yet but I was able to get my hands on it anyway.  I'm in love with song #9.  I've played it 17 times...in a row.  I've never been one to pump music at full volume with my windows down.  I've always been more of a regular volume, A/C girl (no way, really?).  But the last couple days, I've been trying to blow my speakers out with the volume at max, windows down, hair flying, attempting to rap along.  I've even found myself driving extremely slow down my road in order to listen to one more song.  It's that good.



3.  The weekend.  And we have no plans.  None.  We can do whatever we want.  And if I get my way, I'll be in the pool on a float with a drink in hand...until Monday morning.  Have a great weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment