Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Bugs!

This is my favorite new perfume.

We have bugs everywhere.  It's no longer just spiders.  Howard and I were out working on the yard yesterday afternoon and I looked down at my shirt and saw I was covered in little black bugs.  I woke up on Sunday morning because I felt something crawling on my arm.  It was a bug.  I thought it was a tick but Howard assured me it wasn't.  Then later, Jack was sleeping next to me on the couch and I happened to look down at his ear and saw a tick. 

Here are two pictures of the kitchen windows from last night.



We have screens on the window but these bugs are so tiny, they fit right through the holes.  Needless to say, we will be pumping the AC come the dead of summer because I am not opening any windows.

And I have no idea what this is.  Howard's mom said she had never seen anything like it before.


Any ideas? 

We also have wasps and bees vying for control of the shed.  Yay.  I'm attempting to go the entire spring and summer without getting stung.  Wish me luck. 

No comments:

Post a Comment