Monday, January 4, 2010

Things I Realized While Home in VA

...A Chicken Philly and Mac & Cheese from Glory Days is the BEST hangover food in the world.  I went from feeling like an 18 wheeler ran over me to ready to rock in no time.  A couple White Russians doesn't hurt either.

...I placed 3rd in both of my Fantasy leagues.  Not exactly where I wanted to be but good enough to take home some money in both leagues.  I'm already looking forward to next year's draft...

...I hate traffic.  Like absolutely, 100% despise it.  I have no idea how I can be going 80 mph on Route 95 but then have to come to a screeching halt in a matter of seconds...over and over again.  It makes no sense.  And I hate it.

...I have learned a whole new definition of the word "classy".  That's all I'm gonna say.

...Although we know it will never happen, it won't stop Howard and I from trying to convince Ashley and Jason they need to move to KY.  Howard has already sent me job postings to send to Ashley for Physical Therapist positions opening in the area.  She graduates in May and Jason graduates in August.  We've got plenty of time to brainwash them.  Muhahaha.

...Have I mentioned that I hate traffic?  Because I do.  With a full-blown passion.  It is my personal nightmare. 

...KY isn't the only home to strange people.  They reside in VA too.  Case #1:  While at Wings with Amy one night, we witnessed a grown man weilding a back scratcher running up and down the sidewalk cackling incoherent words.  Case #2:  Howard and I stopped for food somewhere in Southern VA and saw a man in a wheelchair rolling himself down the middle of the busy highway.  At night.  With no lights or reflectors.  I have no idea how he wasn't hit.

...I love KY.  There, I said it.

No comments:

Post a Comment