Tuesday, December 1, 2009

A Few Random Things

I decided that I needed more magnets.  Thirteen just wasn't enough.  So I ordered 20 more.  I really have no idea what my obsession is with them though.  I honestly don't have that much stuff to stick on my fridge.  However, I have realized they are good for other things...like making hearts :)




***



Howard drove through most of Saturday night and early Sunday morning to make it back to KY in time for football.  He asked me to meet him at Waffle House at 10 am Sunday for breakfast.  I was sitting in my car in the parking lot waiting for him when I see his car pull in...looking like this.








Apparently he and his brother decided to take his car for a spin around their farm the night before he left.  Notice there isn't much mud on the passenger side window.  I was informed that was because his brother was hanging out that window with the pellet gun shooting random things.  I was also informed no animals were harmed which was obviously my main concern.

***


Thanks to Amanda, I was able to find a gingerbread house kit at Bed, Bath & Beyond for $9.99 but since I went on Black Friday (biggest mistake ever), I got it for $7.99.  Score!  I put the house together and decorated it on the coffee table when I got home.  I got up to wash my hands and when I came back, both dogs were attempting to get close enough to it to eat it.  I went to move it from the coffee table to the kitchen table and the entire thing fell apart in my hands...before I took a picture.  Not a big loss though since they aren't nearly as easy to make as I remembered them to be.  It was nothing to brag about but at least it's crossed off the list.

***
 
And for any of you wondering how my Thanksgiving holiday went alone.  It was FABULOUS.  No pressure.  No manners.  No small talk.  I blasted Christmas music and cleaned the house from top to bottom.  I ordered pizza and Chinese.  I watched girly movies.  I slept in and stayed up late.  I ordered Christmas gifts online while lounging on the couch and watching reruns of 90210 (Technology is amazing).  I did what I want, when I wanted and it was awesome.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment