Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Two Amazing Friends

I have some really amazing friends.  It doesn't matter how far away I am, they continue to think of me daily.  Distance knows no bounds with real friends...

Last week I received an email from Cooking Light Magazine.  Heather had gotten me a subscription.  It was such a surprise and a needed one at that!  Heather and I have been close friends since I moved to Herndon in 10th grade in 1996 and I don't see that ever changing.  Thanks Heather!!


Then yesterday when I got home from work, there was a package on my  front porch.  I opened it up to find a Chia Hippo Pet.  My old roommate and friend, Erin, had come across it online and had thought about me.  I haven't seen Erin in a very long time since she moved back to Florida and I moved to Kentucky but our friendship is still very strong.  Howard has a Chia Homer so we are obviously going to compete to see who can grow the better Chia Pet =)  Thanks Erin!!
Thank you both for thinking of me though I am so far away now.  Means a lot to me to have true friends who know me so well =)

1 comment:

  1. I'm catching up on your blog and was so happy to see this post! Cooking light is a fantastic magazine and I was thinking that it would help with your culinary adventures. xoxo

    ReplyDelete