Monday, September 20, 2010

I Heart Truck Drivers

Today has been insane.  Absolutely nothing has gone right.  I haven't had a day like today since I first started.  Don't get me wrong, I like to stay busy.  It makes the day go by faster.  But when you are busy because everything is spiralling out of control, well, that just plain sucks.  Thankfully, I got a call a little while ago that made everything right again.

Me:  Thanks for calling ***.  How may I help you?
Caller:  OK, where are you?
Me:  Um, I'm in the office.
Caller:  No, where is your business?
Me:  Off of Route 1241.
Caller:  Well, I'm on Canal Street like you told me.
Me:  No, I didn't tell you anything about Canal Street.
Caller:  Well, the broker did.  So how do I get to you?
Me:  I don't know.  I don't know where you are.
Caller:  I came in from 41 to 60.
Me:  I'm sorry sir, I don't know where either of those roads are.
Caller:  OK, well then how do I get there?
Me:  I really don't know.  I need to know where you are.
Caller:  I'm on Canal Street in Henderson!
Me:  I'm not sure where Henderson is.
Caller:  YOU ARE LOCATED IN HENDERSON!  HOW CAN YOU NOT KNOW WHERE IT IS?
Me:  Because I'm not located in Henderson.  I'm located in Hickory.
Caller:  Oh.........  Is this WSI?
Me:  No, this is ***.
Caller:  [Click]

Thank you random truck driver.  You made my day.

No comments:

Post a Comment